We have developed trading strategies from our top traders.
You can choose these strategies under the portfolio management service
FinaPAMM presents ways to invest your funds with :
*All details are published by Myfxbook.com.
you can further follow on our performances here.
3 available strategies for new traders:
The Safe, Dynamic and Opus
The Safe Strategy started in May 2017. It’s a low risk strategy, with manual trading.
Currency only trading. Leverage 30 account.
- Risk profile 1
- History of 1 % monthly return on average
- Max pending loss (Drawdown) 8.29%
The Dynamic Strategy started in May 2019. It’s a medium risk strategy, with manual trading.
Currency only trading. Leverage 100 account*.
- Risk profile 3
- History of 2 % monthly return on average
- Max pending loss (Drawdown) 24.81%
* Terms and Conditions apply
The Opus Strategy started in December 2020. It’s a medium risk strategy, with semi-automatic trading.
Currency only trading. Leverage 200 accounts.
- Risk profile 5
- History of 8 % monthly return on average
- Max pending loss (Drawdown) 46.85%
Variation of strategy Opus :
The Opus strategy can be safer by applying a factor of 0.5 meaning dividing the risk by 2 and so the returns. We call it Opus half.
Building a Multi-strategies portfolio
We recommend having a weighted investment structure among the strategies.
For a 2 strategies portfolio:
- 70 % Safe strategy and 30 % Dynamic strategy or,
- 70 % Dynamic strategy and 30 % Opus strategy.
For a 3 strategies portfolio :
- Safer strategy 60% then 30% and 10% for the riskier strategy